Friday, February 19, 2010

new stuff

sup, this update will be short because I'm quite tired and heading for bed.
I bought new toy when i was at tool shop day before yesterday:
chrome vanadium socket wrench, wire wheel brushes and cutting discs.
today also things for Dremel.
right after that we had some lunch:

Rebro is here to work on car over weekend. Rebro's action pic with hammer:
 
we started patching sill today. mine action pic with welder:

and cutting rust under rear fender:
I really hope that there will remain something:
just in case there wont:
 
more tomorrow, stay tuned.

2 comments:

xwrongx said...

I had to do the same exact thing on my ae86 last year! such a shitty job, but worth it in the end. You guys are fantastic at rust removal. If you ever want a job in canada... haha!

Mark@Union

Only Miso said...

Thank you, there is still a lot to do, but we are near to the final result, in near future respray and maybe 4a-ge swap.
Canada you say, why not...

Post a Comment