Thursday, February 11, 2010

let’s have a talk

This morning I read posts on Corner Balance, The Chronicles and Ro_Ja's blog. And I started thinking, like many other people into cars whitch readed those posts. It's not as i know what moved them to write it, but I certainly agree. Not from the perspective of things happening on the scene, but from moral perspective of those posts.
It remembered me of someone asking me Why do you working in your garage on someone else's car? He's paying you for that, or what?, and I answered: I don't want money or shit, I don't know, I like it, it's my hobby and I moved him to buy that car. He's friend of mine and he's into cars like me, but he don't have place and things to do repairs like this.
Best payment is when somebody recognize your work and tells you, man that's some skill, or I like your work, or something like this.
Every time we are working on car is fun, we open beers, chat, solve problems, sit in front of garage, have a smoke. And I think it has to be the same with building every car, owning a car, having car life.
I hope you get what I have on my mind, sorry my engrish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment