Saturday, February 27, 2010

local mountain pass

hi, there is really nice weather today, so I decided to go make some pictures of local mountain pass called Pezinska Baba. don't worry I took father's camera, no cellphone pics today.
this is how it looks from far away:

here is the map of hillclimb events which are taking place on pezinska baba:
these two corners are actually located before starting point:
 
 

here you can see starting point (under that blue plate):
 
on the left is paddock with one small and one big tarmac place.
the small one:
okey, whatever, meh:
big tarmac place where I was few months back on sliding event:
 
few other pics from paddock:
  
  
then I continued uphill, but there isn't to much places to stop and shoot, so I got only few corners.
this is the first of four or five serious corners, numbers 8 and 9 on the map:
  
rest place around number 29 on the map:
and finish:
track on the map is about 5km long and have about 250m elevation.
there is few nice corners on the other side of hill too, but I really don't know why they don't race there also.

No comments:

Post a Comment