Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm back, again...

Hi, I'm back from no-internet-land and lazy-to-update-land...
I'll start with my troubles with internet. In short, I had provider which use phone line connection, but there is provider which I wanted and he use coaxial cable connection. No problem because we have coaxial cable connection for analog TV from the same provider. I ordered pack of digital TV and 30Mbps internet. Two technicians came to install it and found that our cable have too big attenuation for digital. So I had to change the cable.
This was one part of attenuation problems:
Second were the green cable on the right.
Because of which I had to cut the road:
And re-lay new cable:
Big up to Dojci who helped me out with digging:
I know it looks like short story, but in reality it took about 3-4 weeks, from determination of problems with cable attenuation til instalation of modem.

No comments:

Post a Comment