Tuesday, December 21, 2010

next post

hi, I'm taking a little break from posting for a while.
next post will be in 2011.
Thanks everyone for reading this blog, I hope next year you'll come again.

I'm going to post some random drunk pictures, and stuff that I started in 2010 and finished in 2011.
I wish you merry christmas and happy new year.

for me next year will be in sign of work, I'm planing to work 'til my eyes bleeds out, or something like that.
new year's resolutions: eat-sleep-work, earn money, finish my room, get garage, get daily driver, start working on suboro, improve my engrish, grow 'stache... minus the mustache stuff ...

3 comments:

Slappy said...

Ah man, i finally found your blog again. I accidentally deleted my entire blog roll & i'm slowly adding all the blogs i lost. 0.o

Only Miso said...

Thanks for remembering and for support.
I hope you will find rest of your blog roll soon.
And best wishes for 2011.

Slappy said...

Thanks, Happy Holidays ^_^

Post a Comment