Saturday, June 26, 2010

back to life

hi, I was quite ill again. I was 3 days in pain, 5 or 6 types of painkillers wasn't working. fortunately my ex is a nurse, so I ended in hospital on infusion on Sunday. now I really know what's the pain.
but I'm good now, there is something wrong with nerve on my right cheek, I'm taking 2 types of meds against pain.

now positive updates, I've made fuseboard for aquarium with lighting timer and plug sockets, because I hate extension cords:
some car updates.
Rebro has lent bimmer of his girlfriend's brother, as turn in we vacum-cleaned and washed it.
before:
after:
group pic of washed cars:
we did some work on Starlet too, here's the hole where I run out of wire:
we decided to chop of rusty lip on trunk, Rebro in action:
outcome:
all interior welds are now coated in weld sealer:
hole after lip partially patched:
and that's all for now. maybe I'll work on Starlet tomorrow. maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment